Welcome to Union Park CDD
Your community resources from your Board of Supervisors.
NOTICE - The Union Park West Pool hours have been adjusted to 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Understanding Your CDD Assessment Letter
If you are reading this, it likely means you either have received or soon will receive your CDD Assessment letter. For more information on what this letter means, please click here.
Golf Cart Update
Several residents drive golf cars in the community; we want to make sure that everyone stays safe while obeying the law. With that, below are some friendly reminders from our friends with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office regarding golf cart use in the community. Drive Safely!
Golf Cart Regulations
Per Florida Statute (F.S.) 316.003, a Golf Cart (gas or electric powered) is considered a motor vehicle.
Per F.S. 316.212 and 316.2125, unregistered Golf Carts may only be used on roadways designated/posted for use by golf carts and within gated retirement communities. Please review these statutes for other applicable rules on golf cart use. Otherwise, all motor vehicles must be registered to be used on roadways.
To register your golf cart as a “Low-Speed Vehicle”, please contact the Tax Collector’s Office or the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
320.01(41) “Low-speed vehicle” means any four-wheeled vehicle whose top speed is greater than 20 miles per hour but not greater than 25 miles per hour, including, but not limited to, neighborhood electric vehicles.
316.2122 Operation of a low-speed vehicle or mini truck on certain roadways is authorized with the following restrictions:
(1) A low-speed vehicle or mini truck may be operated only on streets where the posted speed limit is 35 miles per hour or less. This does not prohibit a low-speed vehicle or mini truck from crossing a road or street at an intersection where the road or street has a posted speed limit of more than 35 miles per hour.
(2) A low-speed vehicle must be equipped with headlamps, stop lamps, turn signal lamps, tail lamps, reflex reflectors, parking brakes, rearview mirrors, windshields, seat belts, and vehicle identification numbers.
(3) A low-speed vehicle or mini truck must be registered and insured in accordance with s. 320.02 and titled pursuant to chapter 319.
(4) Any person operating a low-speed vehicle or mini truck must have in his or her possession a valid driver license.
May a Golf Cart be driven on the sidewalk or bicycle path? No.
316.1995 Driving upon sidewalk or bicycle path.—
(1) Except as provided in s. 316.008 or s. 316.212(8), a person may not drive any vehicle other than by human power upon a bicycle path, sidewalk, or sidewalk area, except upon a permanent or duly authorized temporary driveway.
At this time, Pasco County does not have an ordinance allowing the driving of golf carts on sidewalks.
To Report an Emergency Dial 9-1-1
Pasco Sheriff’s Office Administration: 727-847-5878, Non-Emergency Dispatch: 727-847-8102
Pasco Tax Collector: 352-521-4338, 727-847-8032, 813-235-6076
Florida Dept of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles: 850-617-2000
Welcome to the official web site for the Union Park Community Development District (CDD). This site is funded on behalf of the Community Development District in an effort to help educate the general public about the services provided by the district, and to highlight the other agencies involved in the day-to-day operations of the community.
Union Park Community Development District Disclosure
Please be advised that the Union Park Community Development District (the "District"), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings and workshops are held at
Residence Inn Wesley Chapel, 2867 Lajuana Blvd. Wesley Chapel, Fl
Please check the calendar to confirm the specific location and time.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.